NID offers professional education programmes at Undergraduate and Post Graduate level with five faculty streams and 17 diverse design domains. NID has established exchange programmes and ongoing pedagogic relationships with over 38 overseas institutions. NID has also been playing a significant role in promoting design.
NID (UG) ENTRANCE EXAM PATTERN
NID entrance exam is split into 2 phases:
Design Aptitude Test – written exam in January is of 100 marks for 3 hours. The DAT tests each student’s ability in Design Problem Solving, Visual Sense, Observation & Perception, Environmental Awareness, Mental Ability and Communication skills through a range of visual and textual questions.
Studio Test, Portfolio Preparation & Personal Interview
NID CAMPUS ACROSS INDIA
- Ahmedabad – UG and PG Campus (B.Des – 4 years and M. Des – 2.5 years)
- Vijaywada – UG Campus (GDPD – 4 years)
- Kurukshetra – UG Campus(GDPD – 4 years)
- Gandhinagar – PG Campus (M.Des – 2.5 years)
- Bangalore – PG Campus(M.Des – 2.5 years)
FACULTY OF INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
• Product Design
• Furniture & Interior Design
• Ceramic & Glass Design
FACULTY OF COMMUNICATION DESIGN
• Graphic Design
• Animation Film Design
• Film & Video Communication
• Exhibition (Spatial) Design
FACULTY OF TEXTILE, APPAREL AND
LIFESTYLE ACCESSORY DESIGN Textile Design
THE DESIGN VENUE – NID Class Course Content:
The students are guided fully to crack the NID entrance exam.Every effort is made to ensure that each and every student maximise their individual potential.Our past students performance stand testimony to our preparation.